This is a fantastic opportunity to join 4media group, a fast growing, creative group of communications and research agencies based in a vibrant hub near Clerkenwell Green. We are on the lookout for an experienced Account Manager to join our expanding PR team and play a key role in shaping and delivering impactful campaigns for a diverse portfolio of clients.
The successful candidate will combine proven media relations expertise, project management capabilities, creative flair and strong client handling skills. They will be responsible for originating distinctive ideas, building and maintaining relationships with media and influencers, driving programme delivery and selling-in stories and content to deliver impact. We deliver multi-channel campaigns for a diverse client portfolio, so the ability to pivot easily between different categories and sectors would be an advantage.
Ideally, the candidate will have 1+ years experience as an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive in a PR agency and strong media contacts across radio, TV, online and print.
If you would relish the opportunity to be a part of and contribute to an exciting phase of growth at the group, we would love to hear from you!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting into the Head of PR Services to help build and deliver 4media group’s PR offer
- Managing the development and delivery of PR-led integrated campaigns from creative brief through to implementation and analysis- on time, to budget and in line with expectations
- Depending on the account, supporting the Account Director or directly acting as client lead providing high-quality day-to-day counsel to clients and becoming their go-to point of contact; establishing and converting new prospects within those existing clients
- Support the Directors on campaign planning for global and local campaigns
- Manage relationships and workloads, both externally with clients, partners, suppliers, and internally with the team
- Create copy and content that will earn attention (press releases, cue sheets, video storyboards, etc)
- Craft internal and client correspondence, comprehensive well thought out strategic communication plans, brand toolkits, press materials, new business proposals, etc.
- Maintain and grow relationships with broad range of media contacts and influencers
- Stay connected to the media agenda in order to bring valuable insights to the way we develop and deliver campaigns
- Sell-in newsworthy media stories and achieving stand-out coverage
- Understand and manage budget process for accounts, pipeline, proposals and expenses
- Work collaboratively across the business with the creative and production teams and manage the flow of information to the client with one consistent point of contact
- Be able to juggle a number of different activations including, timelines, logistics and events with attention to detail
- Motivate the team and more junior members of staff, work closely with specialist departments on delivery
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ agency experience working in PRat Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level
- Proven track record in creating and delivering impactful campaigns
- Concrete face-to-face client experience, with exceptional client handling skills
- A creative flair with the ability to originate strong ideas and write impactful copy
- Expertise at handling and building relationships with diverse media and influencers
- Project management skills and ability to delegate, multi-task and work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and strong sense of accountability
- Attention to detail, high standards, and ability to bring process and rigour to the way teams operate
- A proven passion for PR and communications
- Curiosity about what’s going on in media and popular culture
- Confidence to represent 4media group when required
- Have an interest in managing a team and desire to support and teach more junior members of staff
- Strong PC expertise, including Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and knowledge of Office 365, including OneDrive, SharePoint
The Company’s benefits package includes:
- Group Pension Scheme – 4% Employer Contribution
- Group Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance (upon completion of your probation period)
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan on request
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexible working
- Weekly team breakfast every Monday
If you are interested in this role, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Senior Account Executive Application”.