4media group is a global communications agency, delivering stand out PR campaigns for some of the largest global brands and PR agencies and is recruiting for a highly motivated Head of Agency Services to work in its London office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth in the agency sector. Leading the agency services team, the Head of Agency Services is responsible for the implementation and delivery of a sales and new business strategy.
By generating conversation with agencies, the Head of Agency Services will help grow relationships with new agency contacts as well as growing existing agency accounts across 4media group’s four key service areas; broadcast PR, research, news generation and video production.
Candidates should have a proven track record in building and managing high performing sales teams.
- Day to day management of the agency services team
- Implementation and management of agency sales strategy
- Contribute towards wider business objectives
- Pitching for new business
- Development and performance management of reporting team
- Meet and exceed KPIs
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years sales experience
- A proven track record of developing and implementing sales strategies
- Experience developing sales executives and managing sales teams
- An understanding of the UK PR and media landscape
- The ability to thrive under target-driven goals
- Proven experience winning pitches and developing client relationships
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude to creating successful campaigns
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent time-management skills
- Very competitive salary plus bonuses
- All agency Summer/Christmas Party
- Office Bar with free drinks on Fridays
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible Working
- Working from Home
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your professional development, contact David Cotgreave, Chief Commercial Officer.
Phone: 020 7099 0403