This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of News Business to join the accounts team at 4media group – a fast growing, global communications and content production agency based in a vibrant hub in Clerkenwell. The Head of New Business will work manage our new business team, generating new leads and bringing in new business to the company. This is an often a high paced, high pressure, but rewarding role.
The Head of News Business will help grow relationships with new clients across all sectors, helping us secure new leads, new clients and ultimately campaigns.
The vacancy not only offers the chance to work alongside some of the nation’s biggest brands but you’ll also get to work creatively, coming up with ideas to pitch so having an imagination and initiative is key.
Partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands in numerous sectors, including British Airways, Unilever and L’Oreal, 4media group devise, craft and execute creative, attention-grabbing PR campaigns across TV, radio and print/online platforms.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills and feel comfortable working on multiple pitches at once. They will be confident in contacting brands and pitching stories to secure business.
Candidates must also have strong attention to detail and be comfortable with excel.
- Day to day management of the new business team
- Implementation and management of a sales strategy
- Contribute towards wider business objectives
- Pitching for new business
- Development and performance management of reporting team
- Meet and exceed KPIs
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years sales experience
- A proven track record of developing and implementing sales strategies
- Experience developing sales executives and managing sales teams
- An understanding of the UK PR and media landscape
- The ability to thrive under target-driven goals
- Proven experience winning pitches and developing client relationships
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude to creating successful campaigns
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent time-management skills
- Very competitive salary plus bonuses
- All agency Summer/Christmas Party
- Office Bar with free drinks on Fridays
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible Working
- Working from Home
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your professional development, contact David Cotgreave, Chief Commercial Officer.
Phone: 020 7099 0403