4media group are looking for a bright, energetic young person with ambitions of joining the PR industry and being part of our dedicated media team. This three-month paid internship will see you help the media team sell-in news stories to radio, TV and online platforms, including ITV, Sky News, BBC stations and top tier media outlets, working with some of the UK’s biggest brands.
The media team is made up of former journalists and PR executives who have developed a repertoire of broadcast contacts and understand which stories are suited to which presenter and station. Through relationship building they have become a trusted source of news across broadcast channels, working with media channels from pitch through to delivery to ensure the entire process goes smoothly. All this adds up to the perfect environment for the right person to learn the ropes of PR and take their first steps in the world of media.
- Helping sell-in broadcast campaigns, online videos and editorial competitions to TV, radio and online media outlets
- Being responsible for broadcast, press and office admin, including competition send-outs
- Compiling coverage reports and creating stat packs
- Helping to brainstorm and devise innovative and original ideas for campaign angles
- Supporting the wider team while also juggling a busy workload and helping out where needed with client admin support
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of current affairs by monitoring newspapers, magazines, TV news and online news, to help aid sell-ins
- Assisting with creative writing on radio flags, competition copy and cue sheets
If you feel you have what it takes, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will only be accepting CV’s from candidates who have studied PR and Media Comms.