4media group are looking for an editor to join their fast-growing creative services moving image department.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for editing & storytelling, either studied or has extensive (2-3 years minimum) work experience at a post-production agency as well as technical know-how.
As moving image editor in a thriving multi-platform agency, you will have the chance to deliver best-in-class films for a wealth of clients worldwide.
Sitting at the heart of 4media group’s moving image offering, you’ll be the go-to person for everything post-production related, teaming up with our in-house producer/director to help every department of the agency create content that soars.
Whether you’re polishing the graphics on a sleek brand film or racing against the clock live-editing on-set, each project will bring with it a unique set of challenges.
Our ideal person will be able to take post-production and simply run with it. Being the sole in-house post-production specialist means that you’ll both get to make your mark on the business and have a direct effect on the creative output of our moving image content.
Key Skills and Experience includes:
- Creativity: demonstrating a natural flair for storytelling
- Understanding: being able to pick apart the creative process as well as post production workflow
- Technical know-how: we require someone who knows their way around Adobe Creative Cloud, and isn’t afraid to show it off (Premiere, Photoshop and After effects are a must).
- Time management: our producer/director is often out on shoots, so somebody who can juggle numerous projects at once and work independently and quickly is preferred, along with good time management skills in order to meet internal and client deadlines.
- Be exceptionally organised: when managing content files and storage solutions
- Client-Facing Skills: we’re looking for someone who understands the value in developing relationships with clients and enjoys the challenge of keeping them on-side
- Camera Knowledge: Experience with various camera codecs and formats, along with the ability to colour grade various camera profiles would be advantageous
- Passion for the job: we have big plans for the production department at 4media group, and this role is best suited to someone with the drive, ambition and passion for filmmaking to take our post-production offering to the next level
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your professional development, contact Cassandra Perivolaris, Operations Manager.
Phone: 020 7099 0400