- 74 placements
- 300 million total impressions
- 46 national and local TV airings
In March 2017, Sony PlayStation engaged 4media group to grow awareness of the launch of MLB The Show 17 via an integrated project. The team jumped into action, recommending a Radio Media Tour, intended to preview the game prior to its release, and a Satellite Media Tour to create excitement for the game on launch day.
Radio Media Tour Coverage:
- Led by World Series Champion and first baseman Anthony Rizzo of the Chicago Cubs.
- Booked 12 national radio segments in a 2-hour window, with distribution to more than 500 affiliates nationwide.
- Outlets included: ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio and Uproxx.com
- Reported 14 hits on outlets such as ESPN.com and MSN.com
- Total of nearly 200 unique visitors per month
Satellite Media Tour Results:
- Leveraged former professional baseball outfielder Ken Griffey, Jr. as spokesperson for 2-hours from the MLB Network Studios.
- Solidified 46 national and local TV airings.
- Outlets included: ESPN and NBCSN, along with target market coverage in Dallas, Chicago and Philadelphia.
- Generated a total of 74 placements, garnering more than 300 million media impressions (combined broadcast and online).
- Positioned Sony PlayStation as a leading brand for gamers.
- Secured coverage nationally, and in key target markets.
Integrated Project Services:
- Radio Media Tour
- Satellite Media Tour
- Video Content Creation and Distribution
- Online Video Placements